Social

Share

Widgets

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Slight changes to the blog. Google+ group.

The other day an admin from reddit, where I often submit the blog posts, pointed out that this blog contains mostly secondary content and not much of the original posts. I looked back at most of the posts and that's a very good point. As far as I can see there is not much point in making a post with a single or several videos relying on a third party content. This takes time and doesn't add quality to the blog.

At the moment I am writing my Master's thesis, so there isn't much time to work on the original content at this time, yet I do occasionally stumble upon interesting judo related information, which could be shared much easier via Google+. So, join the judo Google+ group for the judo videos and other content.

Meanwhile I will be gradually removing posts from third party sources excluding my posts from my youtube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment